Sunday, April 15, 2012

Summer Already

I don't like cold weather...so don't take this as me complaining...but this is a picture of my car dashboard today.  It is April 15th.  39*C.  That is about 102.2*F!!  We had to get a car inspection done and me and my Volvo roasted while we waited for the men to finish their inspection.  Ouch it was hot. 

Our first summer here this meter would regularly read 42* on the way to and from work.  I didn't understand metric so well, so I figured "its hot..42 must mean like 80 or 85*F."  Ha!  That was one of the hottest summers on record which lead to a drought lasting until October which led to a butter shortage at Thanksgiving!  Already the grass is dead in our circle and the ground is cracking. Glad we'll be leaving this heat before it gets too hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment